Sunday, February 10, 2013

iPad workgroups have been created

All,

In response to your suggestions from our meeting on February 1, I have created new pages which include 7 workgroups. There are more that I could add, so let me know if you want others. I do believe that we have our work cut out for us and by keeping the workgroups to a reasonable number we will have a better chance of completing some of the tasks at hand. The workgroups appear along the top of the blog, and it looks like they well serve as a group-specific blog within those pages. I am not an expert on Blogger, but this seems like it may function well for our purposes.

Also, I will be adding all of you to the list for access to the new "airplay-like" network on campus. Let me know if you don't want to be included. My take on it is even if you don't envision using it now, you may want to use your iPad with untethered access to projector in the future. More information on this exciting development will be upcoming.

Thanks to you all for your participation in this project!

Marsha

1 comment:

  1. How does the "airplay-like" network work? I would like to try that out.

    ReplyDelete