Friday, February 8, 2013

Word processing app

I found a nice word processing app, but I'm not sure if it is really worth the $9.99 it is currently priced at. However, if this is where you will be doing all word processing, it is  worth the price as it appears you will end up with a polished final document.

The app is "Pages", and it is a fairly full-flegged word processing application.
The app provides 16 templates to choose from, starting with a blank document and offering options such as letters, resumes, proposals, reports, term papers, thank you cards and flyers. 

You can work with font, margins, photos, headings, footers, borders, colors, styles, spell checker, word count, add tables, charts and shapes with call outs ------- it is almost a complete MS Word type program.

You can email the document in three formats (pdf, word, and their own pages format), and you can print on various built in paper sizes.

I'm still looking for free word apps, and if I find any that seem really worthwhile, I will post them for your review. In the meantime, if you have a worthwhile free word app, please post it so I can give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'd been looking for something to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again




    Word Processing

    ReplyDelete